Hibiscus Dress Edition - The sense of joy and the upbeat mood at NYFW sees gorgeous bright color emerging as an accompaniment. Hyper pink comes up like an uplifting hue.
For all-out statement-making silhouettes, drench in head-to-toe color in a sparkling silk like the hibiscus dress & our other #matchingsets.
#HyperPink gives a youthful boost to this glamorous resort collection. This color trend is expected to keep on trending, backed by the S/S23 catwalks and as part of the love of an energising color that brings joyful impact to sensual looks. In Sea Bloom you may find this magnetic hyper pink in solids and in prints such as a bold floral and sea wave print, always honoring the Earth in our visual easthetics.
Here are some fabulous options in #HyperPink:
1. Hibiscus Dress: A cutout maxi dress that utilizes the trend in the most polished way possible. It can be worn either in the summer or during a cold weather.
2. Devon Crop Top & Devon Mini Skirt: This pink matching set is perfect for daytime occasions such a fashionable brunch with friends. Wear them separately too and pair them with solids. Available in solids too.
3. Venise Dress: This is the perfect spaghetti strap dress as a wedding guest that is cool on the skin, silk makes for an ideal fabric choice for warm weather weddings. Gorgeous, delicate, and timeless. Available in prints & solids.
4. Bachi Body & Costal Skirt: More brands are demonstrating "ways to wear" to encourage the customer to see value in items that can be worn in multiple ways. We love this chic look, designed in lightweight chiffon & lycra bodysuit that makes it a versatile and packable item for the vacation season.
5. Silvia Dress: A bold, intensified pink stands out across this season's Hyper Brights WGSN trend. This dress is our number one classic, and highlights another major trend, #UnderwearOutwear. This allows layering under and over sheer pieces to offer new silhouettes perfect for transseasonal dressing. Available in other prints.
6. Marina Dress: Femininity shows no signs of tapering, with classic shapes in dresses developing as core items within collections. Shapes just slightly skim the body in fluid lightweight silk as this beach dressy dress.. Available in other prints.